A forum for poets, story writers, RP goers, or anyone else who has a creative mind

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Slavers pt 2

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

PostSubject: Slavers pt 2   Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:26 pm

Kain and Nallah crept silently up along the tracks, Kian's new blade draw and at his side. He stopped for a moment and pointed forwards, "There..." A derailed train with many carts could be seen along the side of the tracks but Kian then pointed out something else, a few demons were patrolling, looking for something to salvage. "They were here last time...to make this fun...no powers. Let's kill em..." He walked up to one of the containers of the train and jumped in before he could be spotted, he waited for one of the demons to walk by and then he came up and jabbed one of the throwing knives into the creatures neck while covering it's mouth to keep it from screaming. He pulled it back into the container and stepped out, walking down the side of it for cover, "That is one...six more to go."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thenamelessfew.forumotion.com
Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:10 am

He instantly unsheathed his new blades quickly diving into the air as high as he could go. His eyes had shot blood crimson and a certain blood lust filled his eyes. He ran to the first demon, slicing upward, cutting his leg off. "What is this feeling?" He smiled ferociously as he pushed the demon down, cut off his head, then moved onto the next closest being. "I love it." The demon sent a claw flying down at Gray but he was too fast. Gray dodged out of the way and cutting off the monster's arm at the elbow. The beast roared out in agony. "More!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:20 am

Kian held out four fingers as he sensed that two had been or are about to be killed. He made a quick stealthy dash to another cart and jumped on top. He quickly located two more of the demons and threw two of his remaining nine knifes into the necks of the creatures killing them on contact. He then slipped back down into the shadows, quickly heading towards one of the downed creatures. He knew that at least one of the remaining two demons would come by to see what had happened and he waited for just a few second before the monster had become alert to quickly unsheathe his blade and jab it up through his abdomen, left lung, and slicing through the left collar bone, rending him useless, and would quickly drown on his own blood. He tossed dirt into the creatures eye to blind it as he hid in a shadow while the screaming drew the attention of the final demon. He sheathed his sword and took a physical stance, ready to pounce. The last demon appeared in his vision and he jumped from his hiding place with a grizzly expression and gripped the creatures head from behind, quickly snapping it to the side with a satisfying snap as the corpse fell over the other demon still drowning to death on its own blood. He stood up with his guard down now that all the demons were dead and proceeded to run around the crash site like a little kid at a playground.
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:47 am

Gray's blood lust came to a close and his eyes slowly shifted back to their original blue haze. He was panting and bent over, loving the feel of this egrineline coursing through his veins. He wanted to know where it came from but at the current time, he didn't care. All he knew right then was he wanted to feel it again sometime. He stood straight up and looked around to make sure the other was now dead. He looked at the still screaming demon and stabbed it's windpipe so that it could no longer make a sound. This would kill the beast faster. Gray now looked around at what he had done and could only smile. He didn't know why he was smiling but he knew he was. "So what is the plan now?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:34 pm

"Um? Sleep?" He climbed into one of the fallen carts and examined the inside. He then climbed back out and started looking around. A few of the other carts had preserved some items that were being transported before the war even started so he decided to take them. Kian's main interest were animal pelts with really soft fur that he decided would make an excellent bed for him, Nallah, and Gray. He grabbed as much as he could and went back to the cart he though was acceptable for sleeping. He made a large bedded area for himself and Nalleh and then yawned as he laid down next to her. "This is much nicer than my apartment." He looked overhead at the stars, seeing that the cart had flipped over so that the sliding door was more above them.
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:11 pm

He liked Kian's idea so he decided to copy it. He grabbed some fur and shoved it into one of the cars and made himself a bed. He then shut the train car door and cut himself off from the light as he scooped himself into the pelts, falling asleep quickly. He had many disturbing dreams that night of blood, lust, and evil. He shook himself awake just before dawn and looked around, being consumed by the darkness. He slid the train door open, yawning at the rising sun. Gray climbed out and did his best to fix his hair then looked around for food.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:31 pm

Kian and Nallah were already awake and had three large deer stacked in a pile with a few pieces of skin torn off and stuck with sticks being roasted over a fire. Kian noticed Gray and smiled, "Like deer?" He jabbed it with Nallah's dagger. "It is fresh!" He chuckled a bit and continued to rotate the deer meat until it was cooked all the way through. He then placed some herbs in it and yawned. He pulled it from the fire and set up another large chunk of meat and began grilling it. He then took a bit into the deer meat and smiled. Kian lowered the meat so Nallah could take a few bites out of it and then he began eating it again. Nallah jumped up on his shoulder and took another bite, "It's so good Kian!" He laughed, "Thanks Nallah! The herbs added a bit of flavor to it." He smiled with obvious pride in his special cooking talent. "Taste much better than how I cooked it at my apartment."
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:37 pm

He nods and walks to the deer and takes a piece. He lifts it to his lips and takes a bite, eating it. The taste of the animal slid down his throat as he consumed the rest quickly. "This is pretty good." He enjoyed it greatly as he grabbed his kitanas and strapped them back to his belt. He leaned against a tree near by and looked around. "So what now?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:04 am

Kian shrugged, "Well...me and Nallah never make plans." Nallah took another bite of the deer and nodded. "Yeah! We usually just play it by ear. Making plans is boreing." Kian smiled and continued to eat.
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:15 am

"Heh, That sounds pretty good." He smiled and thought for a minute, considering all of the possibilities but he clearly took the thought a little too far because he started imagining the future if he continued to never make plans. He then took it to another level. He considered what it would be like to never feel anything inside. He shrugged it off then suddenly a sound could be heard from the bushes. It would sound like a footstep. Then he heard more footsteps from the surrounding bushes. "You hear that?" He slowly gripped the handles of his swords.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:20 am

Kian already had his blade drawn and focusing intensely on the sounds."Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:25 am

"I say we just go nuts. " He said this already planning an attack strategy into his head. "Come out whoever you are." He said this as a demand not as a question. "I mean it. Show your faces." He now prepared to strike, wondering what kind of enemy this would be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:39 am

A large group of men shrouded in black cloaks stepped from the shadows. "We have come for the one named Sen." A few of them pointed at Kian. "There! The power is coming from him!" Kian blinked, "Sen? Who is Sen?" A few of them noticed he looked odd. "It can't be him...Sen has white hair." Other then commented. "But he has green eyes!" Kian stood a bit confused. "What the hell...?"
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:00 am

Gray stood there, remembering the name from somewhere. It then struck him that he had white hair. He quickly threw up his hood, trying to hide his hair color then gripped the sword handles tighter as he now felt a little overwhelmed. Gray started to move closer towards Kian and Nallah as he finally unsheathed in a flurry of attacks. He had been dripping water onto the blades this entire time so when he unsheathed, he shot three frost waves towards a few of the men. "I won't let you harm him!" He now prepared to make a second strike when one of the men grabbed his arms from behind, trapping his hands to his side. He started forming the water in the palm of his hands but then was stopped as another one of them shoved gloves onto his hands. This stopped the flow of energy. "No! Stop!" His hands were tied together by a strong chain as a bag would be pulled over his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:21 am

One of the men grabbed Kian's arm and then another grabbed Nallah. The single fact that someone had touched Nallah alone was to set his rage off. His iris turned white and started to glow as the person who touch him was suddenly electrocuted to death. He punched the man holding Nallah in the face causing him to lose grip which let her escape. One man came up behind him and grabbed his arms, he screamed as the man was electrocuted. He started to build up a large charge and then glared as they backed up. "NEXT ONE WHO TOUCHES ME WILL DIE ON CONTACT! WHO WANTS TO DIE!?" Someone from behind hit the back of his head, hard, causing him to drop to the ground unconscious. One of them dropped a metal rod on him to discharge the energy and then they picked him up, careful not to let him touch the ground. They were both then taken to a fortress deep in the mountains. Gray would be locked in a room specifically designed for him, while Kian was locked in a room covered in rubber and plastic, he was also hung up by strong rope so he couldn't conduct a current. Nallah was still back at the train tracks, worried about Kian.
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:32 am

Gray looked around, still woozy from the drug that had been injected into him as they transported him. He opened his eyes as wide as the light would allow it. There was darkness all around the exception of one large beaming light on his face. He glanced to his left and right to see that his hands still had the gloves on and his wrists were bolted to the wall. His shoes had been replaced by metal shoes that were welded to the ground. All of his equipment would be gone as well. He only wore the clothes he was wearing when they came with the exception of the tunic. He struggled to break free but he didn't have enough strength or energy. He sighed and let his head droop down a little as he sat there waiting for something to happen. He heard voices from outside the room. He hoped that they were coming into the room to loosen the security but no one entered. They were whispering too low for him to hear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:55 am

Back at the train tracks, a large white wolf with green markings around his ears and the tips of his two tails landed where the kidnapping took place. "Here, the scent ends here!" A man dressed in a black kimono with green flames trimming the edges of the sleeves, and hakama pants landed on top of the structure. He had a black hood up over his head and wore a white mask with thin eye holes. "Good work Hiroshi..." He then turned to see Nallah cowering behind a crate. He took his mask off to reveal a pale face with emerald eyes and white hair. "And who might you be..." His expression suddenly shifted to that of surprise. "That scent..." He walked to her and picked her up before she could get away. "I'm not here to hurt you young one..." He stared at her as she shivered a bit, "W-who are you." He put her down and walked back over to his wolf companion, "My name is Sen."
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:06 am

He coughed raspy as he looked around, trying to find something else in the room. He then yelled "Water. I need water. Does anyone here me?" Suddenly one of the men who were standing outside walked in with a glass of water.

"I will feed it to you. But first. We need to talk about Sen." He set the water on the ground and got a chair then set it down in front of Gray. The man sat down in the chair. "So how are you related to him then?"

"I don't even know who Sen is, dumbass." He gazed at the figure who sat before him. The man wore a black cloak like the others but his face was silhouetted by the light. "Give me water. I'm dying over here."

The man laughed in a dark voice. "I know your power. " He picked up the glass of water. "I won't let you have water until I am sure you can't use it against me. " He tapped the rim of the glass lightly, letting the sound of the water echo throughout the room.

"My power only works with my hands. If I could use it against you without my hands I would have escaped." He shook his head, slinging away the sweat dripping down his forehead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:16 am

Nallah ran up behind him. "You're Sen?! You're the reason they took Kian away from me!?" Sen looked at her, "Kian...?" Nallah nodded and explained what happened. Sen nodded in understanding and placed his mask back on his face as he pulled his hood back over. "Hiroshi, please pick up the girl, she is coming with us." The wolf did as he was told and picked her up with his teeth, careful not to hurt her, "Hey! Let me go!" She was cut off as Sen then spoke, "I will help free your friend." She stared at him as she was then flung on Hiroshi's back. "Let's go..." Sen darted off in the direction the two had been taken, Hiroshi responded with a loyal, "Sir!" and followed after him. Once they arrived, Sen punched a hole in the wall with little force and stepped inside like he owned the place. "Kian is to the left, the other boy is to the right. Hiroshi, leave the girl with me, see if you can find the other." Nallah was dropped as he went to find Gray, Sen and the girl then set off to find Kian.
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:24 am

Gray sighed, his lips drying severely. "Tell me who Sen is and I will give you water." He wiggled the glass of water in his hand. "It is simple"

He growled through his teeth. "I already told you, I don't know who sen is. I am Gray Kun. My family is the Kuns. They may be dead now but my point is I am of no relation to Sen. Give me the water now." His voice was crackling now, sounding as if there was dust in his throat. The man sighed and stood up, pressing the water to his lips as there was a sharp yelp from outside the door. The man lowered the glass, bringing tears to Gray's eyes from the fact of being teased so harshly. A loud scraping noise could be heard as four claw marks would form in the door. It would shoot open, crushing the hooded man and knocking over the light. Gray felt a huge relief but still felt thirsty. The wolf cut the bolts on his writs as Gray rushed to the floor for the water. He grabbed it and gulped it down in an instant, sighing in a certain pleasured relief. "Thank you but, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:32 am

"Hiroshi. I came here with Sen to find the other boy, Kian. Can you walk?" He nudged him with his muzzle.

Sen and Nallah were walking down a hall as casually as possible. Nallah was a bit worried, "Shouldn't we hurry?" Sen shook his head, "No danger will come to anyone while I am here. Not you, not Kian, not your friend, not Hiroshi." Nallah looked at him, "How can you be so sure of this?" He looked to her, "Well...I am a god after all." She got wide eyed a bit but continued to walk along side him. "A god?" He nodded, "A demon god to be precise...although I am not evil. I am similar to your mother, but a bit more powerful." Nallah stopped short as he spoke about her mother. "How do you know about my mother...?" He stopped and looked back at her, "Well, I'm your Father. Technically I am Kian's father as well. That is partly why I am here." She gasped as a sudden power awoken and she shifted into the body of a little white haired girl with a gray cloak that had fur lined around the hood and other areas. She stared at her new hands, "How..." He smirked, "Looks like that made your powers wake up." He continued walking as she scurried to keep up with him, still a bit shaken on her sudden transformation.
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:47 am

He nodded and reached down to his feet, freezing the metal. He then pulled his feet up one by one, crushing the ice away. "I know where Kian is. He is down the hall. You go for him. " He smirked, thinking of his belongings. "I have to find my stuff." He said this, taking off running, a little disoriented, down the hall in the opposite direction, searching for the place his items were being kept. He shook his head, still thirsty, as he stumbled into a wall. "Damnit, what did they give me." He opened his eyes wide, seeing a water fountain. He hurried over there, drinking as much as he could. Once he felt more strong headed, he looked around, seeing many rooms that looked like cells to a prison. He then noticed a back room at the end of the hall. He hurried there as quickly as possible, blasting open the door with ice. In the room, there was many boxes and items scattered around the room. In a corner there was a coat rack. On the coat rack, there was his tunic and a black cloak. The cloak seemed to give off a certain aura. It also had a hood on it. Gray grabbed it and slipped it on. He then felt an endless amount of room in the cloak. When he slipped his hand in, he thought of a water bottle and pulled one out. This took him by surprise but he didn't question it. He just went with it. He found his things all in one area as he strapped on his swords, they seemed to sink into the cloak. This he questioned. He reached his hand in and there they were but perfectly hidden inside this worm hole of a cloak. He smiled, liking it, and took off towards where he had seen them take Kian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:03 am

Hiroshi stayed by his side through the whole event, "If I disobey Sen, he will be upset. I must stay with you until you are returned."

Sen and his daughter found the placed Kian was being held. Five men stood outside the door and held their swords towards him, "Stop where you are stranger! Who are you!?" Sen chuckled and took his mask off, "That Demon God you have been searching for. They all got wide eyed and before they could say a single thing, their bodies were suddenly pierced as he used the different elements within their blood to form spikes piercing every vital organ and artery in their bodies, leaving them laying dead in a puddle of their own blood in a single second. Nallah stood amazed by his power as he stepped over them and opened the door, simply pulling it off the hinges as a few shadows had broken all the locks. He stepped inside and cut Kian down, propped him up against the wall. He examined the unconscious boy and smiled. "Yeah...this is him all right. I know that power anywhere." He took a few steps back. "KIAN!" He yelled, startling the boy. Kian gasped and scrapped away but then noticed that they didn't look like the men in cloaks. "What...what is going on...?" Nallah hugged him, "Kian!" He became wide eyed as he recognized the voice, "N-Nallah? You look so human..." she laughed, "When Sen told me he was my Father, my power awoken!" He looked to Sen, "So...you are her father?" He nodded, "And you are my son." He gave him a confused look and shook his head with a bit of denial. "How?" Sen chuckled. "When I mated with the demon who gave you the powers you now have, she took them from me. You have a direct line to one of my most powerful abilities. Lucky you, I never used them, so you may keep them and by the code I live by, you are my son." Kian hugged Nallah, "That would mean that we are siblings right?" Sen nodded with a smile, "Yeah." Kian smiled back, "So...I finally have a family again..."
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:42 am

Gray nodded at the comment made by the wolf. He ran and ran, trying to remember the exact area where they took him. Suddenly, someone came into view. This person was standing with Kian and Nallah. He looked strangely familiar. He came closer and the white hair came into view. His first thought was of what the hooded men had said about Sen having white hair. He now slowed down a few feet away from them, eyes in astonishment. "Who...." He stopped because something about this man made him speechless. "Who are you?" He shook slightly from fear and a strange enticement by this man. He threw up the hood, trying to make himself less visible, feeling embarrassed that he even asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:09 am

They all turned to look at him. Kian smiled, "Gray! Are you okay?" Sen smirked, "So, you have something inside of you as well?" His comment was sort of drowned out as Kian suddenly tried to stand and suddenly loss balance, he looked down to see a knife sticking out through his back and out his ribcage. The blood seemed to soak through the gray shirt he was wearing and then some trickled out the corner of his mouth. Nallah screamed, "Kian!" She noticed a surviving member of the group that kidnapped them and then took one of the swords laying nearby slamming it into his chest breaking the bones and slicing the lungs and heart into separate halves, "How dare you hurt my brother!" She then went to hold Kian up, "Sen! You are a god you have to heal him!" Sen shook his head as this was spoken and stepped behind him, kneeling the blood, grasping the hilt of the dagger and then twisting it to pull it from his flesh. Kian let out a scream as he tried to remain calm. He then gasp as Sen had lifted up his shirt in time to see the wound steam, and seal itself shut. Kian stared in dis belief. "How did..." Sen smirked, "When I was your age, I would injure myself on a regular basis, so I conducted experiments until I found a way to heal wounds at a faster rate. This is a one time thing however...from this point on, you need to learn your lessons. Your wound help you learn how to fight." He helped Kian up and then lead the group down the hall. They eventually got to another room where they broke in and gathered all the supplies they would need for the journey back, as well as finding Kian's weapons and clothing. Kian equip himself with the weapons and then looked at Nallah as she looked back. He took something out of his cloak and handed it to her. She held the dagger he stole for her and smiled, "Thanks Kian..." He smirked as Sen and Hiroshi turned and headed to the exit. When they stepped outside, a large army of at least a hundred enemies of the group stood before them. Each individual was equipped with efficient weapons and ready to fight. Kian stood before Nallah ready to fight but Sen then held his arm out in front of them, "No need for you to fight." Kian looked at him like he was crazy. Sen just smiled and rose both arms out to his sides and then motioned with his fingers towards the army. Nothing happened for a few seconds of pure silence but then a large gust of wind came from no where as the ground shook under them. A wave of pure darkness phased through them from behind and suddenly crashed into the army, forming spikes that pierced each individual soldier through a vital point, either killing or gravely injuring them. Kian and Nallah gasped, "How is that...possible...?" Sen pulled his arms back and then rose one arm up towards them, his palm towards the sky. Hiroshi suddenly spoke, "Sen is like a orchestra conductor, but instead of conducting music..." Sen made a motion with a few of his fingers as the ground opened up like a trap door letting all the bodies fall inside of it. "...He conducts the very fabric of this world." Sen suddenly turned his palm over and the ground collapsed on the bodies, crushing them without any hesitation. Leaving no trace that the army was even there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   

Back to top Go down

Slavers pt 2
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NAMELESS :: Old TrainTracks-
Jump to: