A forum for poets, story writers, RP goers, or anyone else who has a creative mind

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Slavers pt 2

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:32 pm

Gray sighed. He had done the smaller aura waves three times now. He took his stance and prepared again. He was so excited because he had shortened the attacks down to only two trees destroyed now. He now pulled back almost all of his aura, leaving only a small portion inside the swords. He shot the blades down, trying his best to not destroy anything. The waves hit the tree and made the scratches. he thought that the waves would blow through the tree but it didn't it cut the tree deep making an 'X' directly where he released at. the aura disapated and this made Gray excited. "Yahoo! I did it, Arora!!!! I really did it! HaHA!" She smiled and nodded "Yes you did, little one. " He leaped into the air, shouting and hurraying around. He then smiled and decided to create an even more focused strike. He wanted to shoot them out as a beam but wondered if that was even possible. He held out both swords, letting the tips of the blades touch. He then charged all of his aura into them and concentrated on a single point. the tip of the blades touching together. He poured alot of energy into it then smiled releasing it little at a time. At first, Gray was shocked by what happened. A large circle formed of just his aura. It was if it were going to explode in his face. Gray was just about to let go and take off running when the circle shot into a thin beam. It shot into the tree but didn't go through. Gray could only say "Oh no" when it shot back at him and knocked him to the ground, hurting none of the trees. Gray was out of breath, heaving lightly. "D...damnit. I am taking a break for today." He got up and started towards his room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:15 pm

Sen pulled some bandages from his person and dropped them on the ground, revealing all his tattoos, seals, and scars. The markings then started to glow as he glared at Kian, "I'm not holding back too much now, prepare yourself!" A large burst of aura exploded and could be felt through the entire castle as the green flames blasted into the air. Once the area cleared, Sen could be seen standing in a smouldering crater. His eyes had become purple with black slits, his hair was now black and purple strings of electricity were sparking around him. He jumped, causing another explosion as he dashed at Kian with a massive strike of his aura.

Kian drew his sword in time to split through the aura with his own swift movements as he then flashed a nice distance and absorbed more electricity. His stance changed as he prepared to attack. He flashed once more and sliced at Sen who stopped it with his hand, not even trying and then took the sword out of his hands and jabbed it back at him, slicing it through his shoulder. Kian cried out from the pain and flashed away. He took a quick moment to twist the blade and pull it out, the would bleeding profusely. He stared at the blood as his eyes turned white and started glowing. Sen grinned, "Here we go."

A loud roar suddenly exploded from almost no where as Kian started producing a very powerful aura that caused the ground to crack under him as lightening bolted from the sky a hundred times in one second, strait into Kian. He growled a bit, wolf like ears poked out of his head as did a tail, matching his black hair and becoming white as the electricity inside of him was spiraling around as his aura now. He stood up as his wound closed shut. The ground below him was burning as well as the molecules around him. He flashing with a loud bang and sliced at Sen with his sword, Sen weaved it as a bead of sweat dripped from his brow. This sort of motion continued for quite some time as Sen eventually got over ran and back into a defensive state, preparing his offense.

Sen made a quick motion with his arms as the tide of darkness rose behind him, forming a thick wave of shadows, heading strait for Kian. The boy stood there and stared at the darkness, this frightened him a bit. He clenched his sword and charged the wave head on, whispering the sentence, "fight your fears...head on!" A blast of light conflicted with the darkness but pulled through with nearly no problem. This made Sen smirk, "I guess I have no choice..." He held his hand out in the blink of an eye at the very last second as a orb of purple and black energy formed and split into four, still connected by a small string of the purple electricity. He flicked his fingers outwards as the orbs sparked and blasted into Kian's chest, causing him to nearly explode, exposing his chest plate as his body flew back over a distance of two hundred feet, crashing into the ground several times before being stopped by the wall on the other side of the forest training grounds. A large crater was made from the impact and Kian was left bleeding quite a bit. He had obviously taken a hard hit. Nallah rushed to his side as Sen stood in place un phased. Fallen calmly walked beside Sen, while keeping his focus on Kian, "You hit me with the same attack when I was even younger than him...he survived...that is a good sign." Sen nodded, "Yeah, I have a feeling Gray will be a decent fight...even though he has no idea what he is doing with his aura." Fallen shook his head, "So, I take it that you didn't exactly explain the concept of it to him?" Sen shook his head, "No." Fallen laughed, "You are such a dick dude."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thenamelessfew.forumotion.com
Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:42 pm

Once Gray got to his room, he plopped down on the bed, sighing in relief. "Your so lazy." Arora shook her head but Gray only said "I don't care. I think I have used up all my energy. I think Sen failed to mention something." He let his eyes close softly falling into sleep. He didn't have a dream that night. He woke the some time in the middle of the night and looked around. All the lights were off. he got up and looked around. Some how, his door had been shut but he didn't remember if he had been the one to close it or not. Laying on the ground was a small white panther. Gray jumped back and the panther lifted it's head up. "Oh sorry Gray, This is my true form. " It was Arora. He let out a sigh of relief.

"Why do you look different?" He didn't know why she was a panther now and before she was different.
She smiled. "I wasn't done regenerating. did you sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:07 pm

Kian had now been bandaged and in bed sleeping, Nallah by his side. Sen and Fallen were out in the sanctuary. Sen was standing up infront of the statue of the large wolf at the head while Fallen was relaxing in one of the benches lined up in front of it. "So, when are we heading North?" Sen crossed his arms and looked to Fallen, "Soon...Kian needs to heal, and I want to see how long Gray can last in a fight..." Fallen nodded in response.
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:29 pm

Gray heard their voices talking and walked into the hall. He didn't know exactly where they were coming from but he knew the direction. He began to walk and as usual, Arora stood and followed. He could barely see so he felt along the wall until he came to a room. The door was open. He peaked his head in and saw Fallen and Sen talking. "Hey. Um. Sorry if I am disturbing. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:33 pm

They looked to his direction and Fallen waved his hand a bit, "Nah, you are fine. If we were having a private conversation...well...we would be somewhere private to begin with." He chuckled as Sen went back to examining his statue.
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:49 pm

He smiled. "Anyway. I think I got far with my training yesterday but I doubt it. " He said this feeling a little stupid for bringing it up. "Wait what time is it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:50 pm

"Time is irrelevant." Sen spoke as he looked to him.
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:55 pm

"Wait whats that supposed to mean?" He tilted his head and scratched lightly on his temple. "How can time be irrelevant?" He now looked around, waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:09 pm

Fallen shook his head, "If you try to understand him, you will probably go crazy. It is much easier to understand in his journals." He yawned a bit.
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:13 pm

"Oh ok. So why aren't you guys asleep or do you sleep?" he looked around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:30 pm

"Well, Sen only sleeps a few times a year and I just have insomnia." He shrugged and stood up off the bench. "You wanna go explore the castle? Cool things can be found here. And it is much cooler at night."
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:39 pm

"Sure" he nodded. "Where to first?" He placed his hands behind his head and leaned against them as he waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:59 pm

Fallen had already started walking down a random hallway, "Anyway."
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:03 pm

He followed keeping his hands behind his head. "Do you enjoy living here?" He looked around at the walls and doors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:06 pm

"Sure, It gets a little boring but is full of adventure." He smiled a bit with his hands stuffed in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:14 pm

"I can see that." He examined everything around him. " Do you train alot when you are with Sen?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:52 pm

He shrugged a bit, "I used to train a lot when I was younger, but I really have no need for it now." He looked around and noticed a door that he had not opened in previous explorations. He opened it and stepped inside. "Kinda dark..." He held his hand out and a blue flame formed in his palm, his aura. His ears twitched and he sniffed the air, "I don't smell anything dangerous or odd, so this room should be fairly unimportant..." He stepped over some rubble from places where the castle had broken.
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:56 pm

he followed behind, carefully keeping his eye on things. He had almost become bored.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:23 pm

Fallen suddenly noticed an odd object on a shelf in the corner. He walked up to it and held his aura at a level so he could see it clearly. "Certainly and odd piece..." He pulled it off the shelf to reveal it was some odd sort of dagger, the dagger suddenly showed several markings, the same color as Fallen's blue aura. He blinked and started at the item as it seemed to have a translucent aura flowing around it now. "Cool, Haven't seen a blade like this before."
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:06 pm

"Maybe we should go ask Sen what it is?" He eyed it carefully, keeping his eyes on it trying to see if it had any sort of hint of a description. "Its clearly a dagger but what kind?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:28 pm

"Obviously aura manipulative...they exist but are extremely rare. The only one I have ever seen is Sen's." He flipped the dagger in the air and caught the tip of the blade with his index finger and thumb, holding out the handle for Gray, "Here, you try. It is actually a good way to train your aura. Just focus towards the blade, and the blade is enchanted so it will be easier to focus the aura into." He smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:53 pm

He took the dagger by the handle and felt the power. He did as he was told and focused his aura into the blade. Gray smiled as the aura formed in a near perfect point. "So this thing is used to train aura?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:20 pm

"Something like that, the one Sen has actually has a greater purpose than just focusing aura though.
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:16 pm

Like what?" He looked over at him with a confused expression. "Didn't he say he was a god?" He tilted his head slightly. "Is it true? Could there actually be a god in existence?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   

Back to top Go down

Slavers pt 2
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NAMELESS :: Old TrainTracks-
Jump to: