A forum for poets, story writers, RP goers, or anyone else who has a creative mind

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Slavers pt 2

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:27 am

He instantly felt like he wasn't getting very far, seeing this. He pulled the sword out and began hacking and slashing fast, feeling like his muscles were growing but he wasn't sure why. He started to cut the trees down now. Every time he came to another tree it feel with one swing and he felt happy but he wanted to know how Sen did that. He eyed him suspiciously before he continued his training.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:23 am

"Not bad...It looks like you got the feel of that blade...now..." He pulled a thin bladed katana with very little weight and then smacked his hand with it, "This blade is dull and light, now the new task, cut through a tree in one slice with it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thenamelessfew.forumotion.com
Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:37 am

He slowly took the sword skeptically then aimed for the tree. He used the same technique as before and pretended the sword was weightless. He concentrated then swung as hard as he could. He had made a perfect strike. He didn't believe that his strike could have been any better than what it was. He had closed his eyes to increase his concentration. when he opened his eyes, the tree seemed untouched at first. He felt almost heart broken but then the tree started to slide downward. His eyes widened as the tree fell to the ground and landed with a large loud crash. "That was amazing!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:44 am

"Not bad. Now...I want to see if you can use your aura now." He extended his arms as a green flame engulfed him, "This fire basically portrays my life force, it is essentially the essence of my very soul." He spun around charging up a small disk like figure and then flung it towards the trees, covering a large span of distance to begin with and it quickly grew larger, slicing down endless trees. "It can be useful if needed."
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:50 am

He nodded and prepared himself too do the same. He got in a similar stance and held out the sword and focused but the problem was he didn't know what he was supposed to focus on. He strained on concentration but nothing happened except maybe a popped vain in his forehead. He sighed, as a head ache was forming. "Ok, How do you do this?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:03 am

"Your soul has fire like power emitted from it's core. Now that you have your companion, it should be more accessible. Focus on your soul and pull the flame up through your arms. Once you are more advanced, you can do much much more with it. I can reconstruct my entire body with it." He clapped his hands as his green flame burst around him and engulfed his entire body. He roared as the fire pulled back to reveal a large white wolf with two tails, He had green bands around the tips of his tails and his paws and ears. "This is similar to my true form, but it is slightly modified."
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:13 am

He nodded and held out his arms, focusing his mind on his soul. He did as he was told and felt the energy rushing around him. Blue shot out of his body to form what looked like a flame that had just started to blaze around him. His body was shaded in blue now from the aura around him. The flame seemed like a fairly calm flame around him but a flame nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:16 am

"Good, I recommend building up a powerful fist first. Just charge it and then punch a tree. It is fairly good practice and useful."
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:24 am

He nodded, feeling all the power flowing around him. He felt so powerful for the first time as Gray began to focus the energy into his right fist. He watched as the blue formed around his fist. It grew the more he focused and then he felt even more powerful. He charged at a tree and arched his fist as far back as he could. He didn't think his fist could hit as hard as a sword so he wanted to be sure. As he came into range of the tree, he let the fist fly hard into the body of the tree. To his surprise, the tree exploded. Not only did the tree explode but the tree directly behind that exploded as well into a fiery rain of ash. He took a step back, amazed by what he had done. He never knew that he had that kind of power. "I....I did that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:28 am

"Let me show you something even cooler." He reverted into his semi human form, "I usually keep a few of these at hand just in case." He pulled out a little black orb and let it hover in the palm of his hand. "This is something that I invented myself. I basically charge up the dark aura of the world around me, and force it into this little ball. Once I let it expand, I just throw it and everything it touches is destroyed. Care for a demo?"
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:31 am

He nodded, amazed. He thought something seemed familiar about the color of the ball but he just chopped it up to a coincidence and waited to be amazed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:34 am

He dashed into the air giving a good distance between himself and the ground and then held the orb up. The mass of energy suddenly expanded into a orb that had the diameter of around five hundred feet. He slammed it down into the ground and left a massive crater slightly larger than the orb. It stopped an inch away from Gray's toes.
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:40 am

He jumped backwards, for fear he would be erased from existence. He now looked amazed by how close he had come to being a part of that crater. He let his mouth drop then said "wow. Thats powerful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:42 am

He dropped down beside him and watched as the forest quickly repaired itself.
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:45 am

He instantly remembered how the inside of his cloak looked. It was the same shade of black as the ball. His eyes opened wider knowing that this man might have had a hand in making one of the most useful cloaks in existence. "Sen, I was curious. Do you recognize my cloak at all?" He hoped he did because then he might learn what power could be used to create something that could hide other things so well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:47 am

"No, should it?" He examined it and glared, "Well, it does give off a familiar scent."
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:54 am

"No I guess not. " He felt kinda stupid for asking because it was completely unrelated to Sen at all. He shrugged. "Anyway I should probably get back to my training. " He smiled and began charging his aura again. This time the aura seemed a little more unstable. He felt stupid for assuming Sen had anything to do with Gray's cloak because he didn't find it in Sen's castle or anything so why would Sen have anything to do with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:09 am

He walked off, "Well, you need some time alone to train, I will be...off...doing things." He waved as he vanished into the castle.
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:14 am

"Thanks. " he then charged the aura into his fist and punched a tree. Four trees behind it exploded into rage. He didn't mean to lose his control but it slipped. He sighed in exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:22 am

A familiar voice came from behind, "It helps to have a goal, at least for me it does." Fallen would step up and yawn, "Man...Master Sen made me hunt breakfast this morning...the hell does he do that for? He knows I like sleeping..." He groaned.
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:25 am

"Sounds fun," he said almost laughing. After releasing that energy, he felt better. He felt less stupid and mad at himself. "Sorry, I had a little bent up energy i needed to get out. " He looked at him and smiled. "So what is your story?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:27 am

"My story? Didn't we already go through this?" He rubbed the back of his head as his doggish ears twitched. "Born from insanity, being chased by my father who wants to kill and take my power, yada yada yada?"
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:32 am

"Oh yeah sorry heh heh its been a long day. " He thought of trying to form a spear with the aura but decided that might be dangerous. He charged his aura again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TH3infamousD0G
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:39 am

Fallen went and lay down under a tree, relaxing, Sora came up and laid down on him, "Ugh!" She laughed. "Why am I surrounded by pests?" Sora glared, "Don't make me alter your gender." He sighed, "Fine."
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:43 am

this scene made him laugh as they seemed to interact as a family would. It made him smile because it reminded him of his family that used to exist. Being lost in thought now, he let the aura dissipate. "You guys are definitely Family." He said this with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   

Back to top Go down

Slavers pt 2
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NAMELESS :: Old TrainTracks-
Jump to: