NAMELESS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for poets, story writers, RP goers, or anyone else who has a creative mind

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Slavers pt 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gray Kun

Gray Kun

Slavers pt 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:53 am

He smiled at this. He never liked the mess of a death. "That is a very clean way to kill, sen." He let go of his kitanas from inside his new cloak. Gray then sighed, looking around. "So where to now, Since you are clearly the superior here." He looked around for an exit.
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin
TH3infamousD0G

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:17 am

He brushed off his kimono and gazed over the empty battlefield. He started walking towards an unknown destination but obviously knew where he was going. Kian boldly stepped up to Sen's side along with Hiroshi who had started walking on the right side, "Well...at least answer me." Sen glanced at him and then kept moving forward. He was still contemplating something, just not sure if he had a solid plan yet. There was a slight awkward moment of silence but Sen suddenly broke it, "Well...Seeing as you three are fairly young...yet talented...It would be worth it to train you." Kian got wide eyed, "Train us? Make us stronger?" Sen nodded. "There is a problem with it...but we will address it later on." Kian nodded, trying to keep as cool and contempt as possible. Nallah keeping her distance as she started falling behind. She started to feel forgotten which slightly got her depressed, but when she looked back up she noticed that Kian had stopped walking, "Nallah...are you coming?" She smiled and nodded, running up to him as they both started walking together. Sen smiled to himself as he rubbed his chin. "And I am sure that my star pupil would love to see some new faces within the castle walls..." Kian raised a brow, "Pupil?" Sen nodded, "Yes...his name is Fallen." Kian's eyes got wide as he recognized the name.

(Fallen in this time was well known for showing humans that spirits were far different from demon's and that they could both benefit from each other. So basically he united two different species against the demons that Sen had released five hundred years earlier.)

It took them a few days, but they finally reached the walls of a large castle within' a forest full of demon's screams and other odd things. A sudden shout could be heard, "I knew that was your scent!" They would look up to see someones silhouette lined by the sun behind him as he suddenly jumped down and landed in front of them. He was about five feet and seven inches tall with long brown hair that was spiked in the back, parted over the eyes and both sides of his face had been die black. He had a rather unique hoodie on along with a pair of cut off slacks that revealed odd dog like feet with bandages wrapped around the shins. He had a brown and black tail hanging out from under his jacket and two dog like ears poking out at the top of his head. He re-directed his attention at Hiroshi, "Hi Hiroshi." Hiroshi nodded, "Where might Sora be today?" Another wolf with a silver streak of fur highlighting the top half of her body apposed to the black fur elsewhere. "Right here Hiroshi, Did you miss me?" She teased him as he lowered his head, "You wish Sora." She chuckled as Kian pointed, "Why do you both have demons?" Sora got close to him and snapped her jaws in his face, "I am far from demon boy, I am a proud spirit that has been protecting these people for years!" The boy chuckled, "As if, you first tried to kill me when we first met!" She nipped his arm, "Quiet Fallen." Kian's eyes got excited, "So...you are him?" Fallen nodded, "And you are...who?" Kian held his hand out, "My name is, Kian." Fallen smiled with excitement and shook his hand, "This is a human ritual right!? I know this man!" He laughed to himself, "How do you know this?!" Kian shrugged, "Uh...I was a human like...three years ago...?" Fallen gasped and wrapped his around his neck, "Dude, you have to teach me about human stuff. I think it is awesome!" Sen sighed, "I should have never let him live with those humans those few months..." Hiroshi glared, "I agree..."

(Sorry if this is hard to follow, I like big dialogue, and I have never had this many of my characters interact all at once. I got excited.)

P.S. Your posts are getting smaller and mine are getting bigger xD
Back to top Go down
https://thenamelessfew.forumotion.com
Gray Kun

Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:00 pm

(Sorry I will make them bigger. I got lazy last night)

Gray watched the scene suspiciously, quietly keeping his distance with his new black cloak wrapped tightly around him and his hood over his head, hiding him fairly well so far. He kept as quiet as possible, even if he were intrigued with the idea of finally having formal training. He enjoyed the idea because now he might find out where these powers came from. He was told he was a demon or thinking back a half demon but he wanted to know more. He heard the wolf say that it was a spirit. This idea made him more cautious because he had heard stories of spirits from people who would tell him or trusted him enough as a wonderer to let him in on the local folk lore. Gray toyed with the hilt of his left kitana as he stood quietly by, watching this new supposed 'god', as he followed the group, trying his best to stay out of the eye because something felt very different about this man. He had a certain likeness to that was both good and evil. It was divine yet it was also the most terrible thing he had ever seen. He felt the man's energy coming off like a radioactive power plant. Gray felt very mixed inside because of all the events leading up until now. He wondered about fate being the key component in all of this. He wondered and wondered about all of his new 'friends' that he apparently knew little to nothing about. He now played with the fabric on the handle of his kitana as he felt a little lost in thought. His mind buzzed with all the information from the week. Everything that had happened had made him a little confused. He honestly didn't know how he came to even kill those demons at the train site. He had never killed anything in his life that wasn't already deserving it. He didn't know who or what those things were and he didn't know them to be guilty of any crime yet he enjoyed killing them more than he enjoyed killing the murders of his parents. Gray now held a puzzled expression as he suddenly felt sick to his stomach thinking of what he had done. The blood rushed back into his mind and that stare he had given. It was like he was in a trance, running off of rage or passion. Gray now was bent over, trying to hold back the vomit when pushed his hand over his mouth. The thought of what he had done made him deathly sick not including the drug he had been given and how he had been starved of water for so long with no hydration what-so-ever. Gray now leaned against a nearby wall, to try and focus himself and balance his body because he was scared he may end up being sick.

(There. I lengthened my post XD)
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin
TH3infamousD0G

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:34 pm

The others would continued talking as one of them stepped up to Gray and shoved his hands in his pockets. As Gray would look back up, he would see Fallen looking at him. A large scar now apparent on the right side of his face from under his jaw, over his cheek, and just under his eye. "Well, you don't look very good, man. You okay?" He put a hand on his shoulder and lowered himself slightly to get a better look at him. "...You ever eat ramen before?"

The two spirits walked back into the castle, arguing a bit as Nallah and Kian stayed with Sen, "So...what is next, Sen?" Sen looked down to Kian, "You and Nallah already have the requirements to undergo training. Gray does not...so once he has recovered, I will show him a trick that I invented." He winced a bit and then chuckled, "Okay...maybe I didn't invent it." A voice was obviously speaking in his head but wasn't apparent yet. "Follow me." Kian, Nallah, and Sen all stepped through an opening in the castle and vanished within the walls.

Fallen patted Gray's shoulder and turned around to follow them. He then stopped with his hand on the bricks of the entrance and turned to look over his shoulder. "You comin'?"
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:59 pm

Gray nodded, swallowed the bad taste in his mouth, and followed Fallen. He still felt sick but he decided to try and hide it since he had been noticed. "S...Sorry. I haven't really ever tried much food. Soup and sandwiches is what I ate before my mother died. " He sighed, feeling like the moment of sickness had passed and walked down the corridor with Fallen. "What is this....Trick? Have you ever killed someone that you didn't know was guilty of anything?" He felt a little light headed but it passed along with his wooziness. "I ask because something came over me back there at the train wreckage." He looked down, remembering the incident. "It was like I became someone else or something awakened within me that was dormant." He remembered the excitement and joy he achieved from the kill and the fight.
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin
TH3infamousD0G

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:18 pm

Fallen sighed and rubbed the back of his head. "Well...yeah. It is a bit worse for me though..." He stopped and leaned against the wall. "Let me tell you a little bit about myself....I was born in the Lands of Insanity."

(Common lore is about the Lands of Insanity. Many many people have heard about them and are notorious for being psychopathic killers who do nothing but evil.)

"Yet I am one of the only people who was born without actually being...you know...insane. Alongside with my brother Arashi of course." He looked around, "Speaking of which...I wonder where he went...oh well." He re directed his attention and continued the story. "My parents are in a word...Insanity. My mother is no being of this earth, she is simply known as insanity. My father is known as the God of Insanity. Now, he had two son's, me and Arashi, and sense I showed no signs of having great power, sense I was not evil, I was hated because I was well...basically I was the only good in a society of pure evil. So, one day I decided to leave, I hated them more than anything, lucky my brother helped me out and hid the fact he knew I left." He sighed, "But apparently, they had thought that Arashi was the heir to all the powers that Insanity can supply. Then...my father found out that I was the actual heir. So I actually have the ability to warp reality to my liking. Or...something like that, I don't use my powers too much." He pointed at his ears, tail, and legs. "Whenever I use my powers, I turn more and more into a dog, the only way for me to change this or slow it down are by eating the souls of those who are evil. Sen came up with that. Anyways, when I lose control, let's just say...it takes a God to stop me, and it even exhausted his power..." He chuckled.

Sen, Kian, and Nallah had entered a training field hidden in the castle. It had trees as far as the eye could see and was about one mile wide, but the length was insane, you couldn't see the end. Sen looked at Kian, "For you...speed is very important, you have the ability to kill on touch... so...in a large group of people, you can do something like this." He pulled his kimono top off to reveal several scars and an odd tattoo partly hidden under bandages wrapped around his abdomen. He suddenly darted forward as a green flame burst from under his feet. He zig zagged through the forest just slashing down trees with his bare hands from the raw power of his aura. He then came back, following the trail of fallen trees he created and then turned to see them form back into their original state. "Move quickly, strike quickly."

Fallen looked at Gray, "I guess what I am trying to say...is well. You do what you have to in order to survive." He laughed, "My stories don't always help much."
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:39 pm

He chuckled, half at the shock of the story and half at the fact that the man who had claimed he was a god actually turned out to be a god. "This has been a..." He stopped to smile. "...a very interesting day. I have met a god and talked with a king all in the same day." He shook his head, still chuckling. "Your story did help. I understand what you say. Since you told me your story it is only fair that I tell you mine. " He looked down again, thinking of where to start then decided to start at the beginning. "I was never told to many facts about my birth but my mother seemed to always keep it private for some reason. She referred to my father as very special person. She always used to tell me how he had built up their entire house from ground to roof. " The thought of his mother smiling again made him happy. He smiled brightly and slightly sadly. "She used to say that one day, I would know why I have these powers and then again I may even meet my father one day. I used to love listening to the tales of this heroic figure she called my dad. She used to tell me tales of how he fought off a hundred demons at once with his bare hands or how he cut down an entire forest just to rescue someone from a burning building. Now that I think of it, that probably wasn't very good to cut down that many trees but it doesn't matter. One day..." He paused, becoming more grave and sad. "One day a group of slavers came for her. They took her and tried to take me as well but I got away. I was a coward back then. I found out she had died in one of the slave camps. " He tried to cheer his voice up but it seemed almost impossible. "I...I didn't know what to do. I had no house and no family that I knew of. I decided to avenge my dead mother. That's when I met up with Kian at the slave camp and I got my revenge. The rest is...How do you say, ancient history. " He smiled that he had gotten through the story without crying. "Who knows maybe one day I will meet this supposed father figure I seek or maybe he died a long time ago. "
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin
TH3infamousD0G

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:26 pm

Fallen shrugged, "My father is still trying to find me so he can kill me and take my power." He grew a bit sad but quickly hid it, "Luckily I have master Sen with me." A feminine voice suddenly echoed down the hall, "And don't you dare forget me."
Fallen gulped, "Not at all Lolo!" He laughed nervously as a beautiful purple haired girl walked up with a dull brown cloak brushed back over her shoulders to show a sexy one piece top that the lower half was covered by a pair of jeans. She had stitches all the way around her left eye and down from the center past her cheek, one all the way around her neck, and several all the way around her arms and fingers, as if she had been sliced apart and put back together. She had unique elven ears which was fairly strange.

(Elves were supposed to have gone extinct two years ago after one went insane and killed off the last surviving clan)

Fallen wrapped her arm around her as she hugged his waist. "I thought you went to town?"
She nodded, "Yeah, I just got back."
He smiled as his ears perked up, "Do you have more steak and ramen?" His tail wagged around a bit.
She nodded again as she stood up strait, "Yeah." She then gazed at Gray, her expression staying the same dull and emotionless, yet very attractive. "Who is he?"

Kian popped his knuckles. "I can already do that." He said this with a smirk.
Sen shook his head, "Okay, but can you aim accurately? Your speed is useless unless you can hit the opponent." He crossed his arms as he said this.
The boy looked down at his hands as he held them up, "Yeah...I think so." He started charging up his electricity as Sen hit him on the head with a stick. "OW! What was that for!?"
Sen laughed, "No power, just run as fast as you can, and use your sword. Powers come later." He pointed at his throwing knives and sword, "You have to learn how to use those better first."

Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:27 pm

Held out his hand, not really being swayed by her features. "I am Gray Kun." He waited for her to take his hand meaning to shake it. "So who are you?" He kinda shrugged off the feeling that she already didn't like him.

(sorry I really don't know what more I could reply to that.)
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin
TH3infamousD0G

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:40 pm

The woman shook his hand, "My name is Lorana." Her expression didn't change as she held Fallen's hand.
Fallen smiled and then looked to Gray. "Follow us, we can take you to where the others are." They then walked through the castle until they came to the specified training area.

Kian was already exhausted from training at this point and Sen was leaning against a wall, watching with a blank stare. They then noticed the three enter as Sen smiled, "Fallen, Gray, Lorana, How nice of you three to join us." He motioned for everyone to end the training session as Sora and Hiroshi entered. "You two, show the new comers their rooms?" The two wolves nodded as they lead everyone away. Kian and Nallah turned to follow them to the room they would share. Sen stopped Gray, "I will train you tomorrow. Go rest."

Nallah had already fallen asleep back in her wolf form which she preferred. Kian sat up looking at his sword.
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:59 pm

He nodded and followed the four as he would be led to a empty room with a comfortable looking bed. The room would be quite large. It had white wallpaper and a red tiling. Gray sighed as he removed this new cloak. Nothing fell out of it which surprised him. He examined it, very curious about all of these strange attributes to it. It appeared it was just an empty thin cloak. He would hang it on the headboard of the bed as he removed his shirt and sat down on the bed. The moon could be seen from the window, lighting up the room as he turned out the light. He then laid down, covered up, and fell into sleep. His dreams were hopeful this night. There was only peace and love in his dreams as he slept soundly. When he woke the sun was just rising as he reached for his shirt, yawning. He then grabbed for his cloak then left it, deciding he didn't need it. He put on his shirt and opened the door walking out the door.
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin
TH3infamousD0G

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:03 am

The only other one awake that could be found was Kian, who was out in the training field. He was standing in front of a big tree covered in cut marks from a sword on one side. Kian continued cutting at the tree as hard as his could. Some blood would be trickling from his palms as he had been training until the skin was rubbed from his hands.
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:10 am

He then, without putting on shoes, walked outside to the training field to join Kian in training. He seemed a little more at ease since talking to Fallen with killing. "Do you ever sleep Kian? you are always up before me and I am always up at the crack of dawn" he said as yawned, stretched, and looked around for Sen to start his training. "Guess we are the early birds in this place." He laughed but figured he would regret insulting the god here.
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin
TH3infamousD0G

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:17 am

He roared and slammed his sword into the tree, suddenly breaking it as the top half sliced back over his shoulder cutting it. He didn't even flinch as he tossed the training sword in a pile of broken blades. "It is a good thing I'm not using mine..." Blood trickled down over his arm as he walked away to pick up another sword from the weapons hall. He then came back and started slicing at the tree. "Sen was awake before me...I don't think he sleeps." He got a bit angry that his attack kept bouncing off, he roared and slashed into the tree, cutting half way through and then getting wide eyed as a smile then appeared. "Half way there...."

Sen was in the distance watching from a tree, "Hm...pretty quick for learning on his own." Hiroshi was laying in the shade of the tree, "Indeed so...maybe even faster than you...Lord Sen..."
Sen smirked, "It has been a while since I have seen someone who could be even begin to match my power. Then again, he is my son."
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:28 am

He grew wide eyed and shrugged, deciding to ask the dumbest question he could ask. "What type of training are you doing?" He felt dumb asking but in his defense, Kian was bleeding horribly. He looked at the form and strike that Kian was doing and saw how hard he was hitting. He wondered if he could do that but didn't want to attempt something he didn't know how to even start. He decided to try something he had thought of trying a while ago but until now, didn't have a reason. He pressed his hands to the ground and created a circle of ice under him then sat down on it Indian styled. He closed his eyes and concentrated on lifting the ice into the air while he waited for Sen. The ice first started to shake then quickly shot into the air, freezing all of the molecules as he lifted. The disk was floating on top of the water particles that were constantly freezing under him, holding him up in the air as he meditated.
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin
TH3infamousD0G

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:33 am

Kian struck the tree again, getting about the same distance in as before and then pulled the blade out. He heard a cracking sound and fell back as the tree fell over. "Crap..." He watched as it reformed. "Screw this." He built up a charge and then punched the tree, but nothing happened. He blinked and stared, "Wait...what?" He punched it again and nothing happened. He glared, "What...what the hell?" He continued to punch at the tree, breaking the bark off and tearing the skin from his fist. "Damn it!" His rage suddenly discharged the electricity in a massive force just burning through several hundred trees ahead of him. He took a few steps back in awe of his own power as he watch a trail of trees fall over before him. "What the..."
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:42 am

This interrupted his meditation. The ice would melt, dropping Gray on his ass and breaking his concentration. "Hey could you try getting frustrated a little quieter?" He shook his head and rubbed his lower back, feeling the sting of failure and an aching back. He stood up and tried again. He slid his hand to the ground froze it again and repeated the floating disk trick, staying in the meditation form. "The nurve of some people. Destroy a few thousand trees and they think they own the sound." He shook his head, floating a little higher into the sky, now becoming five feet into the sky. He felt like he could feel everything around him. Suddenly a discharge of electricity was connected to the ice. It didn't hurt Gray or even bother him. It surrounded his body. "Where is Sen?" He opened his eyes and fell again when he saw the electricity. "Ow!" He rubbed his butt a little as he had bumped it.
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin
TH3infamousD0G

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:46 am

Kian eyed the trees he destroyed and blinked, "Idea..." He went and grabbed his sword. He held it in his hand and touched the metal as he began to charge it up. He then ran towards a tree and sliced down to it and to his surprise, the blade cut all the way through leaving a scorched stump and a smoking cut. The tree slanted and fell to the ground with a loud smack. He smiled a bit and laughed as he suddenly began running through the forest cutting down trees. "WAHOOOO!"
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:55 am

"Ok so forget about that technique for now." He shook his head in disapproval as he stood up and dusted his pants off. He eyed the armory and got curious of how he would do with using one of those fake swords. He didn't see Sen around so he thought it would be ok. He went and got out a wooden sword then prepared to practice sword play. He held a strong stance with his feet apart from each other. He started out at normal strikes on a near by tree. He tried lunges and swings and downward strikes. He decided to change it up a little as he started putting style into the strikes. He started slashing in a fluid water motion, making a strike every two seconds. He let the sword slide up with great strength. As he ventured the top of the upward slash, he let go of the sword, letting it do a few flips in the air then he caught it by the very tip of the blade and blunted the tree then pushed his elbow out, sliding his hand down the blade and making an additional strike. He thought in his head "Where the hell is Sen, he was supposed to train me today. Instead I am here training myself. " He shrugged it off and continued practicing.
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin
TH3infamousD0G

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:50 pm

Sen was leaning against a tree near by with his arms crossed, "You know, you can't always depend on others. If you want something, you need to work for it." He chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:21 pm

"yeah I know. Just didn't tell me what I was supposed to train with or how so I really have no where to start or any type of foundation. Oh well. " He repeatedly swung at the trunk of the tree as he put all of his power into each swing. He could feel his strength being pushed to it's limits. He tried his best to strike carve the tree but somehow the tree never seemed fazed.
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin
TH3infamousD0G

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:57 pm

He laughed a bit, "A wooden sword wouldn't help much. You should try a real one, like what Kian is using."
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:17 am

He laughed and sighed. "Probably but I left mine back in the room. " He smiled and continued to swing wildly but somehow in a fluent planned motion. He meant to strike every time that he did. It felt nice to feel the feeling of fluent power as he pushed the limits of his speed and strength as he struck repeatedly
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin
TH3infamousD0G

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:02 am

He smirked and walked to a tree next to his, he tapped his finger to the wood a couple of times and then rested his hand at his side, "Pretty solid wood...would take a lot to cut through it. However..." He pulled his hand back up and flicked it, just tearing that section into fibers of what used to be a large tree. The rest of the tree that survived sliced strait through another and got stuck in that specific position. Sen smirked and brushed the wooden fibers from his kimono. "Blunt forced are fun...simple...as long as you have enough power, and I could could give you something that would help start that spark to ignite your fire. Sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:09 am

He nodded and wondered how he did that. "How powerful are you?" He stared at this being with wide eyes, confused how someone could have that much power. "I would like training very much." He wanted to further his abilities and become one of the strong ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Slavers pt 2
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NAMELESS :: Old TrainTracks-
Jump to: