NAMELESS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for poets, story writers, RP goers, or anyone else who has a creative mind

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Slavers pt 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TH3infamousD0G
Admin
TH3infamousD0G

Slavers pt 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:48 am

He laughed, "Of course we are, You don't have to be born into a family to have one, you just have to find a place you belong. For instance, I belong here with Master Sen and the others. He is like my father." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://thenamelessfew.forumotion.com
Gray Kun

Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:53 am

He smiled. "I wish i could have that again. " He thought of Sen how he had kinda seemed more of a father figure. "I can see how that family works. Its nice to know you have found it though."
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin
TH3infamousD0G

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:08 am

"Think of it this way..." He sat up, pushing Sora a little, "Life has an equivalence, for every bad thing that has happened to me, something good has happened too. Also, it depends on your outlook. I choose to be happy, I choose to be good, I was born from pure chaos and yet my dream in life is to unite humans and spirits. Destroy all hatred and darkness of the world."
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:13 am

He smiled. "I wonder what my dream is." He got lost in his own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin
TH3infamousD0G

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:26 am

Fallen smirked a bit.
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:31 am

He suddenly snapped back to reality and said "How do you come by one of these dreams?" He hadn't heard of anyone having any permanent goal in life but he wanted one. It sounded great. He looked at Fallen with amazement.
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin
TH3infamousD0G

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:52 am

He stared, "That is something that can't be taut to you...it is something you have to learn on your own. Which makes it even more special. When I am in a very hard fight...and something is about to kill me, I either fight for my life, or I fight for something else. On many occasions, my muse for battle was Lolo...I simply have to protect her because I love her, If I lose the fight, she dies too." He stood up and stretched. "It is something special, that you personally fight for."
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:53 pm

"Something...you fight for. I see. " He smiled at this. "It sounds great. I wonder what my thing I fight for is..." He grinned thinking of it, feeling nice.
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin
TH3infamousD0G

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:37 pm

He nodded and walked towards a training dummy, he clawed at the air opening this odd dimensional rift in the air that looked the same as the inside of Gray's cloak and pulled out a odd looking scythe. He sliced it at the dummy with ease, slicing it diagonally. He yawned and rested it on his shoulder as the top portion fell over. "I haven't been out doing anything fun for quite some time..." He looked around, "Hm...where did Kian and Nallah run off to?"
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:13 pm

His mouth fell open. "Thats...thats..." He knew it was the same now but he kept it to himself. "I haven't really done much for fun in a while. ever since I started off for revenge I have been serious for a long time. "
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin
TH3infamousD0G

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:24 am

"Why so serious? My birth family wants me dead, at least you had a mother that loved you. My dad is STILL trying to kill me." He glared off a bit and then smiled, "Just know that you aren't the only one with problems."
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:40 am

"Oh I know there are other people with problems out there. The world has problems but people choose to ignore them." He was confused by what he just said because he had never said that or anything close. In fact he didn't even know where it came from.
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin
TH3infamousD0G

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:57 am

(Didn't Gray say that before? Or am I getting confused? xD) Fallen shrugged and walked off. "I'm gonna see if there is anything to eat."
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:34 am

(Lol i honestly forget. Oh well) He sighed and began to charge his aura again, preparing to continue his training.
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin
TH3infamousD0G

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:32 pm

Fallen rumbled through the fridge angrily, "I KNOW I smell steak in here!" He threw out some unwanted items until he came across a nice juicy steak and started to devour it. Lorana came up behind him and crossed her arms, "You are cleaning up this mess...right?" Fallen nodded and laughed nervously, "Of course Lolo." She smiled, "Good!" She then left to go do whatever it is that she does as Fallen watched her exit, "Man...she can be bossy..." He smiled, "Still love her though."
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:22 pm

He remembered his swords and smiled, wanting to try something. He pulled out his katanas, almost laughing from excitement of his new idea. He held them out in a strong stance as he positioned his feet in somewhat of a sumo stance. He closed his eyes and concentrated on the aura around him. He then focused it around his swords, still grinning by the idea. The aura around the blades now extended high into the air. He then pulled them over his head, cocking them back as if he were preparing to make a downward strike. He hoped to create a wave or a dual wave and destroy a large amount of trees. He now opened his eyes in a flash as he shot the swords down and realized he didn't know how to let go of the aura on the blades. The blades came down in a large woosh as the aura came back up and knocked Gray off his feet. He flew through the air, at least ten feet into the air. He flew about twenty yards back and landed on his back with a crunch. The ground seemed to crush slightly under him. "Ow. That was bad."
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin
TH3infamousD0G

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:53 pm

Fallen curiously started exploring the castle as he did everyday once finishing his steak. He popped his hands into his pockets and walked down a long hall, looking from doorway to doorway, "No...been in there...and there...and there..." He stopped at an opening in the wall, like a crack. "Not this one..." He pushed some lose bricks and stepped inside, finding an old chamber with odd items hanging from place to place, "Huh...finally found something worth looking at." he smiled as his ears perked up. He took of his fur lined hoody and set it on a bust next to the opening in the wall. He stepped around, examining all the different trinkets. He then noticed an odd necklace with an unfamiliar symbol hanging by a loop. He held it in his hand, trying to remember. "Well...this is something that wasn't mentioned in Sen's books...maybe he would be intrigued to see it."
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:25 am

He stood up and dusted himself off charging again. He made sure to get the aura perfectly shaped around the blades as he focused all of his energy into them. He pulled back far, smiling and hoping to get it this time. He then let it release. He visualized the aura in his mind being held by a large fist. As he got to the correct release area, he pictured the fist releasing the aura and let it fly off from the blades. Gray had his eyes closed now, waiting for the push upward and then the crash back down. He held firmly for a long time but never felt the push. He did hear a few seconds after he had released the fist was the sound of about ten trees splitting in half and then a loud crash of earth cracking and breaking and splitting as well. He was scared to open his eyes to see what he had done but he had to face it eventually. As he opened his eyes slowly, he saw the effects of his training. In front of him every tree for about ten yards was cut in half long ways. At the end of the strike, the ground and been split open and cracked. He eyed his feet and there was a long cut between his legs as if the ground had split just between his legs slightly. As soon as it happened, the ground and trees had repaired themselves leaving no sign he had done anything at all. "Oh thank god."
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin
TH3infamousD0G

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:41 am

Fallen searched a bit more but found nothing. He grabbed his jacket and popped it back on as he exited the strange room and head back up to the sanctuary of the castle, hoping to find Sen there. "I wonder what the meaning of this piece is..." He eventually found Sen and held the necklace out in front of him, "What is this?" Sen laughed, "That is a necklace made a long time ago, it has special power." Fallen blinked, "Really? It doesn't give off a specific aura..." Sen smirked, "Try it on? Maybe it broke." Fallen placed it over his neck and suddenly found himself turning into a cute dog girl with a short furry dress. She squeaked, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu--
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:55 am

Gray concentrated again, excited that his invention had been a success. He did the same motions once more then release the aura. He kept his eyes opened this time watching his work form. The aura shot off as two giant waves. They cut through everything they touched and finally reached the ground. When they touched the ground it was if razorblades were cutting the ground like butter but then they stopped. Everything repaired and as Gray was preparing to repeat this, he fell to one knee. He felt exhausted and tired. He almost fell down if the spirit hadn't caught him. "You have to be more careful when you are using that. It takes alot out of you," she said, letting his head lightly land on the ground. He smiled and said "Thanks for catching me. I guess I should take it a little more easy than what I just did. " He chuckled. "I did something pretty cool though. "
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin
TH3infamousD0G

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:20 am

Fallen removed the necklace and threw it at Sen, "Damn you!" He chuckled a bit after saying this. "Maybe you should check up on that new kid?" Sen shook his head, "No, he is fine with his spirit. I'm just waiting for him to get a good hang of it. Most of my teaching comes from letting the student do everything himself." Fallen laughed as loud as possible and then glared at him, "When I first arrived, I was eight, EIGHT, you nearly killed me when we trained." He pointed at the scar going across his cheek and under his eye, "See? Remember this? You gave me this scar, Sen." (I just realized, that is the first time I have actually told anyone where Fallen got his famous scar xD) Sen laughed, "And you made me have to fight seriously, you lost control...ironic." Fallen tilted his head, "Ironic?" Sen nodded, "How do you lose control of insanity? That is something that can't be controlled in the first place." Fallen blinked, "That...is an intriguing concept..."
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:21 am

He was sitting against a tree now. He was trying to regain some of his strength from the training and hopefully continue later. "You know I haven't given my name yet." The spirit's voice always seemed to make him smile. It had only been a day yet he felt as if he had known her his entire life.

"I'm sorry?" Gray said. He looked up at her. She was leaning against a tree toying with a leaf.

"My name. You haven't asked it yet. "

"Sorry. What is your name?" He smiled at the thought of knowing her name. He looked at her and smiled. She just grinned and shook her head.

"I am Arora. You are Gray Kun." She looked at him and the leaf in her hand fell. It lightly fell to the ground and landed on the soft dirt.
"I am glad you know my name. I should get started now. I think I am rested enough. " He stood and picked up his swords that were laying at his side. He took his stance and smiled, charging his aura.
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin
TH3infamousD0G

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:25 am

Fallen and the others panned off as Kian and Nallah were sitting in their room. Kian was on the bed, staring at his sword and Nallah was next to him, slightly concerned for his previous wounds. "Um...Kian, do you feel okay today?" She asked timidly as he turned and smiled at her, "Yeah...My wounds hear relatively fast now...so If I am injured to a point where it wont heal instantaneously, it still heals much quicker than most." He He went back to examine his blade and smiled as he could see light reflecting from the edge of the cold metal. "This sword is cool..." He laughed to himself and sheathed it. "So...what are we going to do today, Nallah?" She just shrugged in her wolfish way, hopping off the bed and waving her tail slowly about behind her. Kian rose as well and grabbed some new garments, he certainly needed something new, seeing as he was still wearing the same shreds of clothes he had put together while in the Slaver Camp. He grabbed a hooded jacket from one of the wardrobes as well as a nice pair of cargo slacks with some regular running shoes. He added some extra gear, adding that certain touch to the outfit as he then proceeded to strap the sword onto his back and exit the room, Nallah still close beside him.

Upon entering the sanctuary, Sen and Fallen took notice of him. He stopped at a distance where he could not yet hear them, and he simply watched them curiously. Fallen looked to Sen, "So...how are you going to train him? He is your son...but was not conceived the same way as the rest of us. He was once human..." Sen crossed his arms with a troubled expression, "That is what bothers me, he has one of my most powerful abilities...I don't honestly know myself how to use it to the full extent...it is unfortunately something he will need to learn on his own." He smirked and bit, "Then again, the way I train people....if he wants to live, he will use all his power." Fallen sighed, "Just don't kill him....he is fairly new at this...immortal thing." Sen laughed, "It is up to him....I will train him soon...and then Gray."
Back to top Go down
Gray Kun

Gray Kun

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:29 pm

Gray smiled. "Arora I am going to try something. " He looked too confident. He was clearly excited but this made Arora worried. She said "Um Gray, you shouldn't get too excited. Aura can really hurt a person who doesn't know-" She was cut off by Gray as he said "I know that already. This wont use too much. I don't think." He smiled widely as he prepared his stance in front of one of the trees. "Ok I am gonna try not to destroy anything but merely scratch it. " He lifted the blades high as he had done before but instead of concentrating all of his aura into them, he only concentrated a small portion of it into them. He shaped the aura around the blades and smiled as he released them down in a fury of speed and power. He smiled as the aura shot off and started to have trouble with scratching the tree as if it were battling the tree. Gray then sunk into sadness slightly when the wave shot straight through the tree and crashed into the next four trees. "This is impossible!" Arora was laughing off to the side. "I did try to warn you," she said. Gray stuck his tongue out at her then said " no you didn't, you just tried to say I might die" he smirked at the last word. She shook her head and leaned against a tree as he lifted his swords up again, preparing to charge and continue training.
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Admin
TH3infamousD0G

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:27 pm

Sen walked up to Kian and stared, "Would like to begin training?" Kian's eyes widened with excitement as he nodded, "Of course." Sen lead him to the training field and walk past the first field before the treeline and led him quite a few miles into the middle of the forest, where an even large field was. The ground was torn, rocky, dusty, voice of grass or anything. It was quite apparent that some battles had gone on here that the forest couldn't even repair itself. Kian looked around and then at Sen, as they now had some distance between the two, Fallen, Sora, Hiroshi, and Nallah stood at the side line. "What is the purpose of this?" Sen smirked, "Survival." Kian blinked, "Okay...how do we start?" Sen pulled the kimono top off to reveal his scared torso with several demonic seals on his arms and stomach. "By fighting, the point of this for you...simply don't die." Kian blinked as Sen jumped and about an inch off the ground flickered and vanished, leaving nothing but a small trail of dust and blew away from the force of his movement. He then appeared beside Kian with the same speed as his lightening and landed a punch strait into his jaw, sending him flying across the field, hitting the ground a few times causing dirt and rocks to bounce with him as his crash was softened as he plowed through several trees. He got back up, cut up and bleeding. He was about to say something as he was suddenly cut off by another dash attack by Sen, but this time he ducked and then jumped back with his lightening speed.

Sen continued throwing quick punches and kicks in various directions while aiming for certain body parts. Kian kept dodging and moving away, searching for a weakness. He eventually managed to draw up a large enough charge from small breaks in dodging and used to power to dash back through the trees and into the field in a bright flash of light. He then punched the ground as electricity came up from the cracks in the ground around his body. His charging was cut short as Sen dashed at him, this time leaving a large crack in the ground along the path he had taken, he flipped Kian by swiping his foot across Kian's, causing him to fall on his back. He was about to make a punch for his face as Kian rolled over, barely dodging and looking back to see the large hole he put in the ground. One thought ran through Kian's head, "If he keeps this up...I will die..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slavers pt 2   Slavers pt 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Slavers pt 2
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NAMELESS :: Old TrainTracks-
Jump to: